Minxcon Exploration forms part of the Minxcon group of companies and is a project management company specialising in the management and optimisation of exploration projects within the mining industry.
Minxcon Exploration has built up a sound employee base and network of expertise to manage the exploration programme professionally and efficiently. All exploration programmes undertaken by Minxcon Exploration follow the strictest statutory requirements to ensure compliant geological modeling and mineral resource estimation for bankable feasibility studies. Minxcon Exploration can, therefore, undertake the entire exploration programme from data collection and compilation through to target generation and drilling. Minxcon Exploration can commence involvement in certain stages of the exploration process.
Our team of experienced geologists are skilled in generating exploration targets through the use of best practices, that will assist in making it possible to find ore deposits in an easy, quick and cost-effective manner.
The majority of Minxcon personnel are members or fellows of the following bodies, which are recognised by both South African and international stock exchanges:
- Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
- South African Council for Natural Scientific Professions (SACNASP)
- Geological Society of South Africa (GSSA)
- South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (SAIMM)
- Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AUSIMM)
Code of Standards
Minxcon possesses the skills base to ensure that its reports are prepared in accordance with the following standards:
- South African Code for Reporting of Mineral Resources and Reserves (SAMREC Code)
- Australian Code for Reporting of Identified Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves (JORC Code)