Minxcon, through its extensive experience in Feasibility Study cost estimations and Operational Management, is well equipped to conduct Asset Valuations.
The asset valuation process mainly consists of the following.
- Assessment Site visits;
- Conducting verification audits;
- Obtaining current replacement values of assets;
- Depreciating assets based on one of or a combination of the following:
- Expected asset life (Predicted Asset Life minus Life in Operation);
- Operational status and condition;
- Estimating Asset Book Value;
- Estimating fair market value of assets.
Asset valuations are mostly performed prior to or as part of the purchase or sale of assets.