Minxcon Projects forms part of the Minxcon group of companies and is an Africa-focused company providing the skills and services required to design and build mining and metallurgical projects. Our cutting-edge technology, vast industry expertise and know-how ensure that we are well-positioned to meet the needs of our clients.
Minxcon Projects has the team and skills to do concept studies, extracting innovative and creative mining and metallurgy solutions. This is extended into pre-feasibility and feasibility studies for a wide spectrum of clients through partnering, joint ventures and alliances.
With regards to EPC, engineering and project management, we share knowledge to deliver the best-of breed business and technical solutions. Minxcon Projects represents the combination of skills and competencies that are required to serve the mining and processing industry. We work closely with partners and associate companies who have the skills and capacity to offer the required design and construction support on a small to larger scale.
The majority of Minxcon personnel are members or fellows of the following bodies, which are recognised by both South African and international stock exchanges:
- Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
- South African Council for Natural Scientific Professions (SACNASP)
- Geological Society of South Africa (GSSA)
- South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (SAIMM)
- Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AUSIMM)
- Metallurgical Managers Association of South Africa (MMMA)
Code of Standards
Minxcon possesses the skills base to ensure that its reports are prepared in accordance with the following standards:
- South African Code for Reporting of Mineral Resources and Reserves (SAMREC Code)
- Australian Code for Reporting of Identified Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves (JORC Code)
- Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum on Valuation of Mineral Properties (CIMVal)