In 2018, the total Rand all-in sustainable cost per ounce of gold produced in South African gold mines have risen by 14% year-on-year respectively, primarily as a result of increased labour and electricity costs, as well as operational difficulties and several fatalities. The dollar-denominated all-in sustainable costs also increased by 15% year-on-year, with the average exchange rate almost unchanged from 2017.
- October 2021 – Mining Right Application Process
- September 2021 Platinum Cost Curves
- Vacancy – Senior Resource Geologist – Position has been filled
- Vacancy – Senior Process Engineer – Position has been filled
- Vacancy – Environmental Consultant – (This position has been filled)
- November 2020 – Platinum Cost Curves