The experienced project teams have the skills and practical experience to critically assess the current state of a project or an operation to determine what needs to be done to achieve a predefined result. Typically a gap analysis is conducted when a company does a due diligence study or a review.
We utilise a gap analysis as a strategic tool to analyse the gap between the current situation and the anticipated result to propose and implement realistic and achievable actions to deliver on the objectives.
A gap analysis could benefit the following:
- Compliance to the reporting codes
- Quality of Mineral Resource & Mineral Reserve estimations
- Alignment to best practice of feasibility studies
- Accuracy and detail of cost and capital estimations
- Quality of life of mine planning
- Realistic project and implementation planning.