The Minxcon Mineral Resource Estimation (MRE) team is experienced in a wide range of commodities as detailed on the commodities webpage.
Minxcon focuses strongly on the geological component by generating world-class geological models which serve as a solid foundation to any Mineral Resource Estimation. This is accomplished with team work between the Minxcon exploration geologists and the resource geologists. The geological models are based on sound geological / first principals which include but are not limited to the following: –
- Depositional environment;
- Geophysical anomalies;
- Geological mapping (if available);
- Geochemical soil sampling;
- Trenching data;
- Geological sections;
- Nature of mineralisation;
- Structural interpretation;
- Pay trends
Minxcon primarily utilises the following software packages as part of the geological modelling:-
- Arcview – GIS, data compilation;
- Geological modelling – Datamine Studio3™, Datamine StudioRM™ and Leapfrog™;
- Mineral Resource estimation – Datamine Studio3™, Datamine Studio RM™ and convert Surpac™ models.