We are looking for a Mining Engineer to join the Minxcon Group of companies.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:-
- Mine design and scheduling and associated cost modelling
- Life of Mine estimations
- Assist the other members in the co-ordination, interpretation, analyses and presentation of mineral project information;
- Act as project leader on designated projects;
- Management of Mining Engineers and associated disciplines (mine planning, scheduling, surveying, reconciliation, etc.).
- Engineering Degree – B.Eng.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ post-graduation experience (production experience will be valuable)
- At least 2 years working for a mining company
- Practical mining, design and modelling experience;
High quality professional report writing;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
- Willingness to travel for brief periods of time for site visits;
- Strong relationship and team development abilities;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint/Visio).
Closing date for applications : 31 March 2022.
The successful applicant would need to commence on 1 May 2022.
Please send all applications and CVs to email@example.com