In 2018, the total all-in sustainable costs per PT. eq. oz in ZAR decreased by 11.2%. The total all-in sustaining costs per PT. eq. oz in USD terms decreased by 10.8%, year-on-year, as the average Rand strength remained relatively unchanged year-on-year. The total all-in costs per milled tonne increased by 2.6% year-on year.
- October 2021 – Mining Right Application Process
- September 2021 Platinum Cost Curves
- Vacancy – Senior Resource Geologist – Position has been filled
- Vacancy – Senior Process Engineer – Position has been filled
- Vacancy – Environmental Consultant – (This position has been filled)
- November 2020 – Platinum Cost Curves