Minxcon offers a complete range of environmental and social services which form an integral part in the development of mineral projects through operation to post-closure phases.
Our comprehensive service offering provides the Client with a one-stop firm for their mineral project:
- Permitting and Licencing (preparation, project management, technical compilation, submission)
- Environmental Authorisations (EA)
- Environmental Authorisation amendments
- Water Use Licence Applications (WULA)
- MPRDA Section 102 applications
- NEMA Section 24G applications
- Licence renewals
- Mining Right, Mining Permit and Prospecting Right
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Basic Assessments (BA, BAR)
- Environmental Management Programmes (EMP, EMPr)
- ISO14001 implementation (Environmental Management System, EMS)
- Environmental Control Officer (ECO)
- Environmental audits and due diligence
- Project management
- Social impact and development plans
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually
- Rehabilitation, dust, noise, soil, compliance, surface water, groundwater
- Stakeholder engagement
- Authority engagement
- Annual environmental reporting
- Compliance alignment
- Mine closure planning
- Rehabilitation planning
Specialist advisory services include water, biodiversity, air quality, soils and waste.
We are well positioned to guide in the development and maintenance of improved environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices towards sustainability.
Together with our diversified technical capability in the minerals sector, Minxcon provides the Client with a complete team of experienced independent experts to investigate and develop a mineral asset.