The experienced project teams have the skills and practical mining experience in precious metals, base metals and coal mining required to complete and sign-off as competent persons on mine designs and schedules for studies from Concept to Definitive Feasibility Studies.
The typical activities completed during a mine planning process include:-
- Open-pit optimisations
- Open-pit designs
- Open-pit production scheduling
- Ore blending strategies
- Underground stope optimisations
- Cut-off or paylimit calculations
- Underground mine design
- Access development design and scheduling
- Underground production scheduling
- Mine design review
- Mining strategy review and analysis
- Mineral reserve classification.
We pride ourselves in developing innovative and creative mining solutions defining the optimal extraction strategy for an orebody.
We are fully conversant with the mineral reporting codes and our designs are in compliance with all of these codes (SAMREC & SAMVAL, JORC, NI43-101).