Minxcon Exploration specialises in the management and optimisation of exploration programmes within the mining industry. This ranges from target generation through to total exploration programme management. This can be tailored to the clients’ needs in terms of budget and resources. Our team of experienced geologists are skilled in a wide range of commodities and exploration methodologies and will execute the exploration programme in the most cost – effective manner while using industry best practices.
Minxcon Exploration will execute the exploration programmes so that the data quality is in accordance with the following Reporting Codes:-
Reporting Codes – Resources & Reserves
- South African Code for Reporting of Mineral Resources and Reserves. (SAMREC Code)
- Australian Code for Reporting of Identified Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves. (JORC Code)
- Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & Petroleum. (National Instrument 43-101)
Minxcon utilises GIS and Datamine StudioEMTM to compile the exploration data into a consolidated project database.
Minxcon Exploration offers the following serves as part of the exploration management suite: –
- Collection and compilation of manual historical data into the digital 3D environment;
- Desktop studies for exploration potential;
- Target generation;
- Exploration programmes and budgets;
- Reconnaissance field site visits;
- Assistance or management of the contractor tender process;
- Sourcing and liaising with drilling and laboratories and other contractors;
- Field mapping;
- Structural geology studies;
- Soil geochemistry sampling programmes;
- Geological logging;
- Drilling management;
- Geological modelling with continuous updates;
- Total exploration programme management;
- Exploration camp site establishment;
- Supply field equipment including field vehicles and core cutting equipment.